Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pretty COLORS

I love color in my life ... from beautiful sunsets on the beach or mountains to splashes of fun with my accessories ... I love color.  My favorite use of color during the day is through pens and markers.  Why write in drab, yucky black when there are so many other cool and fun colors from which to choose.  You will very rarely see me use a black pen ... I definitely don't grade in black, but red isn't my 1st choice of color either ... I prefer pink, purple, and green for grading.  The more colored pens and markers I have, the happier I am ... just look at how pretty these are ... don't you want to use one today??  Well, keep your hands off ... these are all mine .. ha ha :-)

1 comment:

  1. haha You love using colored markers you change up the colors for each sentence you write :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.