Monday, February 25, 2013

MY LUNCH

From February 18, 2013
On days that I am not at school, but my children are ... I try to treat them to a special lunch.  On this day, Chick-fil-A is the flavor of choice by both kids.  I got the pleasure of eating lunch WITH Carlie at her school ... but Cameron was a different story.  Now that he's in 6th grade, eating lunch with Mom isn't something that is done anymore.  Not that he's ashamed of me, but his school only allows lunch drop offs.  It makes me happy that I can do such a simple task to make my kiddos' day ... they loved having something other than cafeteria food for a special change.  And, I loved being able to share my lunch hour with my favorite children :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.