How best to describe my music ... well ... I'm really eclectic, which means I like a lot of different types of music. If you looked on my iPod, the majority of my music is Classic Rock and Country ... but I also have a good selection of Pop, Rock, and HipHop tunes, too. But most of all, I love Texas Country music ... and LIVE performances are the musical moments that top my list. I am a frequent concert attendee in the summertime -Randy Rogers, Eli Young, Casey Donahew, Stoney LaRue, Reckless Kelley, Mo Robson, and Cross Canadian Ragweed are my most frequent ticket purchases. I'm really looking forward to summer break and my next concert!!
Thursday, February 28, 2013
MY MUSIC
From February 20, 2013
How best to describe my music ... well ... I'm really eclectic, which means I like a lot of different types of music. If you looked on my iPod, the majority of my music is Classic Rock and Country ... but I also have a good selection of Pop, Rock, and HipHop tunes, too. But most of all, I love Texas Country music ... and LIVE performances are the musical moments that top my list. I am a frequent concert attendee in the summertime -Randy Rogers, Eli Young, Casey Donahew, Stoney LaRue, Reckless Kelley, Mo Robson, and Cross Canadian Ragweed are my most frequent ticket purchases. I'm really looking forward to summer break and my next concert!!
How best to describe my music ... well ... I'm really eclectic, which means I like a lot of different types of music. If you looked on my iPod, the majority of my music is Classic Rock and Country ... but I also have a good selection of Pop, Rock, and HipHop tunes, too. But most of all, I love Texas Country music ... and LIVE performances are the musical moments that top my list. I am a frequent concert attendee in the summertime -Randy Rogers, Eli Young, Casey Donahew, Stoney LaRue, Reckless Kelley, Mo Robson, and Cross Canadian Ragweed are my most frequent ticket purchases. I'm really looking forward to summer break and my next concert!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.