Monday, February 18, 2013
SOMEONE I LOVE ...
I have had the same Valentine for the past 18 years ... he is my special someone and someone whom I truly love. We started dating in 1995 (while in college) and dated two and a half years before getting married in 1997. The last 18 years have flown by, I still remember the first flowers that he gave me. Even though we don't look exactly the same, our love continues to build and be stronger after all these years. I am very lucky to have my husband as my partner in life and love ... he is my other half, he is my happiness, and I would be lost without him. Happy 18th Valentine's Day to my sweetie ... I love you!! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.