Taking a break from teaching to rest my weary feet ... in my comfy nerdy Elmo slippers of course. What you students might not know, is that many of the teachers in the building keep a "back up" pair of cozy shoes hidden under their desk to be used in desperate times. Well, I'm not desperate, just wanting to kick my heels up and sit back while I have a quiet moment. Sometimes I make a poor choice in footwear - sacrificing comfort for cuteness ... Over the years, I've learned my lesson - go for comfort - I'm in a better mood when my feet aren't killing me.
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
MY SHOES
From February 25, 2013
Taking a break from teaching to rest my weary feet ... in my comfy nerdy Elmo slippers of course. What you students might not know, is that many of the teachers in the building keep a "back up" pair of cozy shoes hidden under their desk to be used in desperate times. Well, I'm not desperate, just wanting to kick my heels up and sit back while I have a quiet moment. Sometimes I make a poor choice in footwear - sacrificing comfort for cuteness ... Over the years, I've learned my lesson - go for comfort - I'm in a better mood when my feet aren't killing me.
Taking a break from teaching to rest my weary feet ... in my comfy nerdy Elmo slippers of course. What you students might not know, is that many of the teachers in the building keep a "back up" pair of cozy shoes hidden under their desk to be used in desperate times. Well, I'm not desperate, just wanting to kick my heels up and sit back while I have a quiet moment. Sometimes I make a poor choice in footwear - sacrificing comfort for cuteness ... Over the years, I've learned my lesson - go for comfort - I'm in a better mood when my feet aren't killing me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.